Monday, November 5, 2007

Their side of the story…

I happened to meet mother of this one, Mr Khade, on Sunday… as the construction work is still not complete and I was not able to shift into this apartment. I went there to see the progress myself and called the estate broker to take care of the matter. She got the this old lady happened to be his mom.

While talking to me, she also asked me my name and then she told me that she (and possibly her son too) had mistaken me by the caste which they belong to. They themselves are Namdeo Shimpi by caste, and they thought my surname resembles to their caste so she asked. That made me think about the whole incident in different way. And all my anger and depression also about the incident reported in the blog below seemed pretty much mis-placed.

After getting known this, I guess, I need to give some benefit of doubt to the Khade family and forget whole incident.

But as many of friends had already read and called or mailed or scrapped me their comments and shown surprise about this incident, I guess, writing this side of the story also carries same, if not more, importance…

No comments: